Statement of Faith:
VERBAL INSPIRATION of the Holy Scripture as originally given. (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians)
THE TRINITY of the Godhead. (Matthew 28:19; Colossians)
THE CREATION, the fall of man as recorded in Genesis; man’s total spiritual depravity and inability to attain a divine righteousness. (Romans 5:12 - 18)
THE SAVIOR OF MAN, the Lord Jesus Christ, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary, and is God and man. (Luke 1:26 - 35; John 1:18; Isaiah 9:6)
CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS, was buried, and rose again on the third day, and personally appeared to his disciples. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25)
THE SALVATION OF SINNERS BY GRACE, through faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary, by which we secure remission of sin. (Ephesians 2:8 - 9; Hebrews 9:12; Romans 5:11)
THE BODILY ASCENSION of Jesus to heaven, his exaltation, and his church. (john 14:2 - 3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13 - 18)
WATER BAPTISM by immersion as the answer of a good conscience toward God, whereby we reckon the old man dead. (1 Peter 3:21; Romans 6:3 - 4)
THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT as an experience subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural evidence, namely speaking in tongues. (Acts 2:1 - 4, 8, 14 - 17, 32 - 33, 38)
THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT are enumerated in 1 Corinthians Chapters 12 through 14, being exercised and practiced as manifested in the early church.
THE SPIRIT-FILLED LIFE, a life of separation from the world and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith. (Ephesians 5:8; 1 Corinthians 6:14, 7:1)
THE HEALING OF THE BODY by the divine power of DIVINE HEALING in its many aspects as practiced by the early church. (Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; 1 Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14; Matthew 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24; Mark 16:17 – 20
THE LORD’S SUPPER for the believers. (1 Corinthians 11:23 - 24)
THE ETERNAL LIFE of the believer (John 3:16) and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever (Mark 9:43 - 58; 2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10 - 15; John 3:18; Romans 6:23)
THE REALITY and personality of SATAN. (Job 1:7; 2 Corinthians 11:14; Ephesians 4:27; James4:7).
- 1.We believe in the triune God. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- 2.We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; that he is true God and true man.
- 3.We believe that the scriptures are the ultimate authority of the revelation of God. We believe in the biblical definition of marriage. That the ordinance/legal union of holy matrimony (marriage) is only between a man and a woman (gender at birth) as husband and wife.
- 4.We believe that no one can enter the Kingdom of God unless they are born again.
- 5.We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ and consists of all those who have received Jesus as their personal Savior.
- 6.We believe in the autonomy of the local church as an independent entity with regard to matters of government, helps, policy operation and discipline, and that every Believer should belong to and be associated with a local New Testament Church and be subject to Pastoral guidance and care.
- 7.We believe in the operation of the ministry offices and gifts (Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers).
- 8.We believe in the infilling of the Holy Ghost as a fulfillment of the promise of the Father by initial physical sign of speaking in other tongues.
- 9.We believe that deliverance, healing, and the authority of the Believer is provided for in the redemptive propitiatory work of Jesus Christ.
- 10.We believe that a man’s life does not consist not in the abundance of things which he/she possesses and that seeking first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, tithes and offerings will bring him/her to a place of purpose, destiny, and experiencing prosperity in every part of his/her life; therefore effecting a life of sanctification and holiness.
- 11.We believe in water baptism as an ordinance of the Church.
- 12.We believe in the observance of the Lord’s Supper as an ordinance of the Church symbolizing the death, the broken body, and shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- 13.We believe in the physical resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and that He ascended bodily into heaven, and is now at the right hand of the Father as our mediator, high priest, and advocate.
- 14.We believe in the Blessed Hope, the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- 15.We believe that there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and unjust.
- 16.We believe in the formal, intentional and spontaneous praise and prophetic worship